Aldemar Knossos Royal
Bathed in sunlight, calmed by the gentle waves of the Aegean Sea — and within an easy reach spectacular beach — stands the idyllic, family-friendly hotel. Minoan-style architecture, comfortable, recently refurbished rooms, gleaming swimming pools and lush gardens create the perfect mood for relaxation. While our youngest guests are kept amused at a fun-filled mini-club, burn some energy on our tennis courts or relax and sun-worship by the pool with a cool drink —the choice is yours.
ANIMATION – SPORTS ACTIVITIES
All inclusive water sports canoe, pedalo, windsurfing (depending on weather conditions) – free of charge only for valid certificate holders (Reservation required)
GENERAL NOTES FOR THE AI PROGRAM
- Some departments or services may operate periodically depending also on weather conditions.
- Juices are not fresh.
- Local alcoholic drinks: raki, ouzo, brandy.
- International alcoholic drinks and spirits (except champagne): liqueur, gin, vodka, rum, tequila, whiskey. All drinks are mentioned in the list of each department.
- Every guest can take only 2 drinks each time.
- For safety reasons, drinks around the pools and beach, must be served in polycarbonate glasses (not glass).
- Underage children (younger than 18 years old) are not allowed to consume alcohol.
- No food and drinks may be taken outside the hotel’s departments areas.
- Smoking is prohibited in the internal areas of all restaurants, bars and common domains of the hotel.
- Formal dress (no shorts, sleeveless T-shirts etc) is required in all restaurants – bars during dinner (Bermuda trousers exceptionally allowed)
- Wearing an all inclusive bracelet is obligatory in order to be served. The bracelet must be returned to the reception upon departure. Lost bracelets must be reported to the reception immediately in order to receive a new one against charge.
- All other services as from the main hotel description
- All information on this sheet is subject to change for operational reasons without prior notice